Dry Hair and Scalp
- Water, the best Moisturizer for Hair
- Lukewarm and Cool water Hair Rinses for Frizz Free Hair
- Using the L.O.C. method for Ultimate Moisture
- 7 Ways to Moisturize dry, brittle, crispy ends
- 10 Natural oils that your Hair will Love
- 7 Ways to use Apricot Oil for Natural Hair
- 4 Essential Moisturizing Oils for Natural Hair
- Scalp Damage and Scap Hair
- Dry Hair remedies for Type 4 Curls
Dandruff & Itching Scalp
- Using Clays to Detox and Refresh Natural hair
- Stop your Scalp from Itching like Hell
- 7 Herbal Hair and Scalp Rinses for Natural Hair
- 9 Ways to Use Tea Tree oil
- Oatmeal Treatment to eliminate Itchy Scalp
Breakage & Hair Loss
- How to know when your Hair needs a Protein Treatment.
- 6 Things you should know before Purchasing a Hair Dryer
- Top Essential Oils to Combat Hair Loss
- Basil Essential Oil for Hair Loss
- Is Hard Water causing your Hair Breakage?
- Why is my Hair Breaking Off?
- Are you using the wrong Combs or Brushes for your Natural Hair?
- Oils to use for Thinning Edges.
How to Style Natural Hair
- Can you Straighten Hair without using Heat?
- Flexi rod set on Blow Dried Natural Hair
- Two Strand Twist updo
- Partial Pinup with Bangs
- Cinnabun on Stretched Hair
- High Puff Tutorial
Using Henna to Color & Strengthen Hair
- Is Henna a Safe Alternative to Coloring Natural Hair
- It's Henna Time- Step by step
- Henna Treatment to Grow, Condition and Strengthen Natural Hair
Head Wraps/ Turban Tutorials
- 10 Ways to Style a Silk Hair Scarf
- Easy Head wrap Tutorial
- 12 Head Wrap Scarf Tutorials in under 7 Minutes
- 12 ways to Style a Head Scarf
- Natural Hair Easy Head wrap Tutorial
Reading Product Labels
- Alcohol: Good or Bad for Natural Hair?
- Industrial Chemical agents found in Hair products linked to Cancer and other Ailments
- The Dangers of at-home Chemical Hair Coloring.
- What are Parabens?
- pH and its Effects on Natural Hair
- Should you try using Monistat 7 for Hair Growth?
- Can Relaxers cause Uterine Fibroids and Premature Puberty?
- Is a Texturizer Safer than a Relaxer?
- Does Relaxing your hair mean that you don't care about Hair Loss?
- Will the Natural Hair Movement be the death of the Relaxer?
- Relaxers + Harsh Chemicals = Migraines and other Health Related Issues
- STUDY: Hair Relaxers can Cause Health Concerns
Have a natural hair problem that you don't see listed? Submit your natural hair questions here.